**Warning** This book is intended for a mature reading**
“Alpha heroes you’ll want to kidnap and keep, heroines to root for, and sizzling love scenes with emotional punch.” Carly Phillips, NY Times Bestselling Author
BLURB – Greg Cage was born to protect. While growing up, he was his mother and sister’s shield against the world… until he failed. For the last decade, he has carried that guilt and need for vengeance around… until it was stripped from him. Now, with his best friend getting married and no longer needing his protection, he is even more lost, completely adrift, and desperate for some control. All he has ever known was how to protect: his family, his friends, and his country. Can he go against everything he has ever known, and give up that control?
Melissa Larson will never let anyone hold the reins in her life. She has been the rock in her family for more years than she can remember, and the fight to keep them together is her main priority right now. She has always been fiercely independent and proud. The last thing she will ever do is ask for someone else’s help. But when that choice is out of her control, forcing her to rely on others to save her and her family, and pick up the pieces that are left, will she be able to let someone else be her strength?
The second Greg locks eyes with Meli, he knows that she is someone he needs. Someone he craves. Meli knew the second she met Greg that he would be nothing but trouble and heartache. Her life takes an unexpected turn, and that bitch Fate is back to wreak more havoc on another member of the Corps family.
All hell breaks loose, leaving Greg no choice but to call in a favor. He hooks back up with his old friend Braxxon Breaker from the Breakneck MC. Together, they make sure that nothing threatens anyone Greg loves again.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Harper lives in small town Georgia just a short drive from her hometown of Peachtree City. She (and her 3 daughters) enjoy ruling the house they dubbed ‘Estrogen Ocean’, much to her husband’s chagrin. Harper has a borderline unhealthy obsession with books; you can almost ALWAYS find her with her e-reader attached. As an ex-reviewer and blogger, Harper’s passion for reading runs deep. It wasn’t until ‘Axel’ decided to take up residence that she realized her true calling. She started using writing as a way to unwind when the house went to sleep at night; and with a house full of crazy it was the perfect way to just relax. It didn’t take long before a head full of very demanding alphas would stop at nothing to have their story told.
- Cage Blog Tour an Awesome Giveaway (sookie72.wordpress.com)
- Blog Tour & Giveaway ~ Cage by Harper Sloan (girlygirlbookreviews.com)
- Blog Tour – Review/Giveaway: Cage by Harper Sloan (rumpledsheetsblog.wordpress.com)
- Cage (Corps Security #2) by Harper Sloan (slitsread.wordpress.com)
- Cage By Harper Sloan Blog Tour and Review By Steph! (sweetsassysexybookblog.wordpress.com)
- Blog Tour: CAGE – HARPER SLOAN (louisasreviews.wordpress.com)
- Cage Blog Tour (welikeitbigbookblog.wordpress.com)
- Blog Tour: Reviews & Giveaway- Cage by Harper Sloan (rawbooks.wordpress.com)
- Cage Blog Tour (snsreview.wordpress.com)
- Harper Sloan (Corps Security series) (delightfullydirtyreads.com)